You have to finish within a week.If you don’t finish in time, you have to do what-ever the creator tells you!
(ignoring some rules because um... introversion? not tagging people, you can't make me)
Her questions: 1. What is a quote that relates to you a lot?
"Gender identity feels irrelevant when everyone validates your gender."2. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Short answer, I don't know. Long answer, I would like to believe so, however there is no proof one way or the other, so... I dunno.3. Name one thing you miss about being a kid and one thing you love about being older.
I miss no responsibilities, but I love that I'm so much less insufferable. (fuck my younger self.)4. Would you say you are a clean or a messy person?
So god damn messy.5. What country would you like to visit the most?
Canadia. For several reasons.6. Do you have any favourite celebrities?
Define celebrities. Like are YouTubers celebrities? If so, then all of Achievement Hunter (and most of Rooster Teeth), Game Grumps, the TOVG group (That One Video Gamer).
Also Whitney Peyton. She's great.7. What is the first thing you notice about other people?
Their smell. Like that might sound weird, but I have an odd thing about memory based on scents.8. What are your favourite smells?
I swear I didn't see this when I answered the last one.
Cream soda spiders (or a float for you Americans).
Also toilet paper because it reminds me of my first ever fan-fiction. Don't ask.9. Do you believe everything happens for a reason, or that some people are just luckier than others?
I don't know. I think destiny is inherently meaningless and nothing can't be changed, so I guess Option C?10. Do you have a favourite gemstone?
Emerald I guess11. What is your favourite thing to cook? (If you don't cook, what is your favourite thing to eat?)
Pancakes for cooking. A cream soda spider to eat (it has ice cream in it, it counts)12. When you're drawing/writing do you listen to music and if so, do you prefer peaceful music or upbeat music?
I'm only not listening to music if I have to listen to something else for whatever reason, and I listen to whatever's next on shuffle in my 50-odd gigs of music.13. There are lot of movies planned to come out this year. Do you have a particular favourite that you want to see?
What other movies are there?
I don't movie much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~13 Facts About Me
1. I was once depressed enough to try and slit my wrists. I quickly realised how dumb self harm is.
2. The last time I got pricked by something and started bleeding, I went into shock because it had been a few years since that last happened and I almost vomited all over the classroom. That was four years ago. Uh oh.
3. I have a foot fetish okay there's nothing weird about that
4. I have only seen snow in person once, and I didn't want anyone to see me playing in it so I had to casually pretend I didn't want to.
5. Despite being taught and getting a series of lessons on at least two separate occasions, I cannot swim for shit (unless doggy paddle counts)
6. I have only ridden a bike once
7. That was also the last day I can remember any partially fond memories of my dad
8. And it ended with such a feeling of abandonment I literally can't even.
9. I was an extremely lonely child
10. Thinking about this stuff upsets me so much I'm sorry I need a break one minute please
*deep breath* okay I'm good
11. I don't much care for family ties
12. As a result, I form very deep connections with good friends.
13. I have a girlfriend and I could not be happier with her